Friday, December 18, 2009

Bila mata mula berbicara...

the darkness of the nite begin to crawl slothly as the clock strikes 12..
and im still here..gazing at the lappy screen...from now on,this would be my so-called-new-journey...(new resolution)..


yeay...me..aina..hypertryper active girl yg dulunya lost..telah kembali..welcome back dear..(haha)...
im happy with my life..chaotic life....not that happy,but satisfied(yeah..itu words yg betol..ejakly)...aha.

hmm...serious2....get back to the real world..


cna perasaan aku ek sekarang ni..
*susah nak describe dengan kata2..cause god knows the best*


tujuan aku reCreate blog aku ni..bukanla untuk menjatuhkan sesiapa....cuma nak menemansipasikan apa yg terbuku dalam hati...

someone told me....*jan pendam perasaan..nanti susah*.

and i do believe it..till now...

bukan ingin mencari publisti murahan..tp ni mmg aku...

real ainazafirah...extrovert...suka berkata-kata..

so.. i am what i am..kita tutup cerita lama.cause the real me is just about to explode(due to the excssve of chocolate)...lolx..

hmm..apa lagi..secara generalnya...i had changed....

in my life..i learn to change

from
spoilt-bratz to...miss independent..(as if i can)
malas to rajin(a lil bit)
narrow-minded to open minded(+ WAY)

things that i like
________________

1.org yg jujur..
2.pink..(pinkaholic)
3.FReedom..
4.music..(yeay...love it)
5.org yg accept aku seadanya(am i that bad??hmm)


things that i despite
______________
1.liar
2.animals..(dogs,cats,insects)
3.being alone
4.sakit(bende ni..despite kuasa 13)


and generaly aku suka menulis poem....serious..

i wonder..
god..can i have back my old life.. i mean i want back the old me..the old ena...craving for the happinesss,..i want back my smile=)..i want back my laughter....i want it back...now im normal..being normal....but still..

i love my new life..being loved,being accepted......

so sorry if i had hurted some of my friends...(we are still cool as friends ryte)..

and i think i had picked a ryte colour for my new lenses...

grey..it will fit me best....

0 comments:

Post a Comment