Tuesday, March 16, 2010

holly--sshiitttt..

broken com and broadband...fucking shit...

ok..lets begin...

it was 4 a.m maybe when im headed to my wonderland...(sleepin+dreamin)...after long-term time of crying due to some problemo..


and only one person knew it....plaster at my right hand..severe pain and..hmm.so called-edward face(pale but still cute)...

and...hmm..im blurred....i walked towards my bunk bed and..



my handphone was out of the power..so...i decided to charge it..for some reasons...fred..melloyello..hehe...but then..

i accidently pulled the wrong charger...


and..dush....


ok...what's that?


haha...

tett..it was my d.e.l.l yummy...and...aha..


guess what...it fell..and...

ended with tettz..gosh...the best part happened when i saw my broadband had broken(into 2)..

haha..should i called it broadband or kit-kat...hahah



laughoutloud..and cry...


broken-hearted and ended with eye-bag...hahaha



for the person that i called..sorry....hehe...for the interruption!!!..


lolx



0 comments:

Post a Comment