Sunday, May 23, 2010

random facts that i might despice yet i love...

~occay..3 days to go and bubbye.
~feeling??
perhaps im feelingless and maybe suffocated a lil bit..but no worries there still lots of trees there
~got my marks already and how im going to tell my mom?haha..lawak
~craving for homemade food
~now?feels like crying..reason?i dont even know..
~im not in a mood...because of some reasons..yeah..
~another random fact..im going to miss Sabah.....i mean..erm..yea.....yet i miss my hometown....the place where i belong..for some reasons...
~despice of what?
+nothing actually.
-maybe i hate the emptiness...i mean it...lolx.
+positive....wuu...
_i hate this..when i give my everytihng and things goes the other way around..what the heck....i mean it...my stuff your stuff..your stuff????your stuff also..
ok fine....thanks for the new regulations..i do love it and someday im going to apply it..
~give and take..that's my policy and somehow rather be i think im not being appriciated for that....taking things for granted..ok...thank you for that..
~i thing this would be my first post about thing that i despice and i couldnt take the burden alone...blame it on me?come on...hit me...apa lagi????scream at me..rebel..come....
~just so you know..im the type yg menerima smua.by that..dont bully me..what the heck...dont be selfish..yea..you are so sibuk ..i can accept it...but y then you have to act as if im the stray dog..fyi..i rather died alone than being hurtedlike that...


nak marah cause i wrote this..be my guess......kick my ass and u wont see me again..
believe me...
+once smitten,twice shy+
till then....

me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment